Chocolate and Marketing….
Easter's almost here, so what do chocolate and marketing have in common?
- Good chocolate is good for you – Good marketing is good for your business
- Good chocolate makes you feel special – Good marketing makes your customer feel special
- Suddenly eating too much chocolate makes you groan “No more! ” – Suddenly receiving too much marketing makes your customer groan ”no more”
- You appreciate chocolate when it’s there in that moment when you need it. – Your customer will buy when your marketing is there just when they need it.
- Good chocolate makes you want more – good marketing makes your customer want more
- Bad chocolate makes you feel sick – Bad marketing makes your customer feel sick!
- People eat chocolate for emotional reasons – marketing works best on an emotional level.
- People eat chocolate when they have problems – people will eat up your marketing if it speaks to their problems.
When in doubt think Chocolate!
To receive my motivation, inspiration and busness tips directly, sign up in the column on the right —->>>